Saturday, November 30, 2013

Natural Horsemanship, a beginning.


What could be the place of Natural Horsemanship in Equine Ayurveda? I don't have the answer yet but what I know is that I've been introduced to the Parelli program and I felt in love with it. It's obvious for me that there is no equine health without a healthy relationship with the horse. Horses are sensitive creature and how we are with them or around them impact how they feel.

So I decided to go further on the path of Natural Horsemanship and become a Parelli student along with my horse that for now looks more like the Parelli instructor. I will share my experience through this blog as a part of "The Path". Hope you won't see it as a digression. And who knows maybe I will come to an Ayurvedic Horsemanship method some day :) Ayurveda is a way of life, we should never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment